Saturday, April 30, 2005

April 2005

In April we were lucky to celebrate 3 family birthdays together. Dan, his sister Jennifer and I all have birthdays within a week of one another. This year I turned the big 3-0 and will begin another decade of life. Thankfully, I did have a little time to reflect on this milestone - - (OK it was a really little amount of time sandwiched into Zach's naptime) - - My conclusion? I feel blessed to be a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Grand-daughter, Friend, Teacher and Musician. Most importantly I am fortunate to have built an amazing web of relationships and experiences during these first 30 years of life. I am trying to stay in the process and enjoy the little moments of each day --because that really is what makes a beautiful lifetime.

April has been a lot of work - but many fun times as well. Zach has had a blast spending time outdoors. He and his buddies hit the kiddy park while the moms enjoy walking and talking shop. His vocabulary is expanding....today he surprised me by saying flower. Other interesting words....bubble, baseball, and fish.....He also uses (and sometimes abuses) the two signs he knows - more and please. The most prominent word in his vocab is car- spoken with a Boston accent so it sounds more like CAAAAA.

We had an ultrasound last week and found out that we will have a second boy this September. Wow - our joint will be jumpin'. Any name suggestions are welcomed - : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home